Sunday, December 04, 2005

Update 6a - Breathing Irregularly

Baby is going to have some blood tests soon to measure blood gas.

The doctors are concerned at Kataraina's breathing. The hospital Registrar has been to see her and check her responses, and is very concerned with her breathing. It was described to me as being like short-breathed gasping but without the gasps.

The Registrar has marked her down for urgent blood tests, so they'll be done today and the results should be in within a couple of hours.

There's little else to pass on at this point. But will post results stuff anyhow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eva

This is Lisa (My's mate at work). I just wanted to say "thank you" for the awesome site you have set up. I probably only speak to My once a week so find reading Kat's journal really informative. Please, next time you see them both, give them big hugs and kisses from me.

Lisa

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home